I don’t usually write posts about celebrities, but after a night of gorgeous dresses on the red carpet, I couldn’t resist. So, here are my top 5 looks of the night at the Golden Globes.
5. I have to give some love to the fabulous hosts Tina Fey & Amy Poehler. Tina Fey looked very classic hollywood in this L’Wren Scott dress. While, Amy Poehler went for a completely different look in this super sexy tux by Stella McCartney. Love her choice of shoes, which made the look even more sexy! The duo rocked the red carpet and lit up the stage.
4. Jennifer Lopez always looks absolutely amazing on the red carpet ( and just about anywhere else). Tonight she rocked a risky lace dress by Zuhair Murad that only JLo could pull off, and of course, she rocked it.
3. Kate Hudson has always been one of my favorite actresses and style icons. Whether she’s running errands or walking the red carpet, she always looked pulled together and sexy. Tonight she chose an extremely sexy black and gold dress by Alexander McQueen.
2. Lea Michelle is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe, and she looked stunning in this ivory dress by Elie Saab tonight.
1. But, my absolute favorite look of the night was Anne Hathaway in this stunning snow white Chanel gown. She’s just too perfect!
What were your favorite looks of the night?